Our two unique self-catering holiday cottages situated adjacent to The Quiet Site Holiday Park, are available for rental. The holiday cottages, which date from the 16th Century, have been converted in such a way that they can be let individually or as one single unit.
Each cottage has its own stone terrace with garden furniture. The two properties also have exclusive use of a large grassy area with sunken trampoline, a two storey playhouse (with lights!) and garden toys.
Off-road parking is available for two cars at each cottage. A trip-trap high chair and cot are available on request. (Please bring your own cot bedding and high chair straps)
Both cottages are heated using biomass and solar thermal panels and a large percentage of the electricity used comes from our own 60 KW solar PV array. Any excess electricity used is bought in on a renewable tariff.
Prices range from £415 – £1400 per week.
Prices are inclusive of heating, electricity, towels and bed linen.
Availability (updated 18/6/21)
- 28th June 4 nights (sleeps 6)
- 19th July 4 nights (sleeps 9)
- 4th Sep 3 night, 7 nights (sleeps 6)
- 4th Sep 3 nights, 7 nights (sleeps 9)
- 10th Sep 3 night, 7 nights (sleeps 6)
- 10th Sep 3 nights, 7 nights (sleeps 9)
- 20th Sep 4 nights (sleeps 6)
- 27th Sep 4 night (sleeps 6)
- 27th Sep 4 nights (sleeps 9)