Staying with us? Here’s what you need to know
We are now at Step 3 of the roadmap. Here is how it applies to The Quiet Site. 🤫
- Our bar is open with a one way system & table service. Please download the Trof app for ordering drinks. Masks to be worn when moving to and from your table. Rule of 6 applies and 2 families apply.
- All site information will be emailed to you before arrival.
- Check-in and checkout is contactless. Pause outside the reception staying in your vehicle and you will be led to your glamping unit or pitch. Please leave your key in your door when leaving.
- The Campers Kitchen is now open. Please be courteous to others and distance where appropriate.
- Shop open through serving hatch until further notice, Due to the nature of our shop (zero waste with gravity dispensers) we will not letting guests browse inside yet as we have so many touch points.. Our lovely team are happy to shop for you though! 0830 – 20.00.
- The Quiet Bite is open for Crépes and Bacon Rolls between 0830 and 1100 and Pizza between 1700 and 2030. Fresh coffee, cakes and loose leaf tea available all day. Please bring your own reusable coffee mugs. No one use takeaway cups or pizza boxes in use. Pizza and Crépes served on returnable plates and mugs available to borrow. A £3 returnable deposit is payable on mugs.
- Bar toilets open -please wear masks.
- Services are open with masks and social distancing. Tourers and Motorhomes to still use your on-board facilities if you can.
Social distancing should be maintained where possible and masks worn when using the toilets bar, shop hatch or showers. Please respect others space when moving about the park.
When approaching the park please limit your speed to 20mph on the lane from the Brackenrigg Inn. The lane is full of wildlife and they have been accustomed to little traffic.
While this pandemic has been awful we recognise that the current climate emergency is going to present our world with far greater challenges. The way we live our lives has to change fundamentally in a short time. We see this as falling broadly into 3 areas:
1. Waste has to be replaced with reuse.
2. Energy has to be sustainable.
3. Our environment has to become more biodiverse.
Welcome to The Quiet Site where we have started along the long and exciting road to sustainability.
Daniel and the Quiet Team
9th August 2021