The sun is out and we are open..!
Welcome back. Westminster is changing the rules nearly as fast as the Cumbrian weather. Our interpretation of the new rules is:
- Bar closed until 17th May
- Campers Kitchen closed until 17th May
- Laundry closed until 17th May
- Shop open through serving hatch
- Bar toilets open – masks to be worn
- 6 private shower and bathrooms with outside doors bookable for 30 minute slots with 30 min cleans following each use. Please email to book your slot.
- Tourers and Motorhomes to use your on-board facilities if you can.
We are opening in a phased manner increasing capacity each week. We will be at 50% occupancy this weekend. We are be accepting bookings for
- Hobbit Holes
- Camping Pods
- Gingerbread Houses
- Glamping Cabins
Everybody visiting the site must register with us in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org listing all members of the group.
Social distancing must be maintained and masks worn when using the toilets and at the shop hatch. Please respect others space when moving about the park.
When approaching the park please limit your speed to 20mph on the lane from the Brackenrigg Inn. The lane is full of wildlife and they have been accustomed to little traffic.
We are continuing to monitor the current situation and regularly update information here and on our social media pages. We thank you for your support and look forward to welcoming you once again. Stay Safe
Daniel and the Quiet Team