Update 3rd October 2021
- Check-in and checkout is contactless. Pause outside the reception staying in your vehicle and you will be led to your glamping unit or pitch. Please leave your key in your door when leaving.
- All site information will be emailed to you before arrival.
- The Quiet Bite is open for Crépes and Bacon Rolls between 0900 and 1100 and for Pizza between 1700 and 19.30. Fresh coffee, cakes and loose leaf tea available all day. Please bring your own reusable coffee mugs (we do not use takeaway cups or pizza boxes). Pizza and Crépes served on returnable plates and mugs available to borrow. A £5 returnable deposit is payable on mugs.
- Bar toilets open – please respect other users.
- Services are open, masks optional. . Tourers and Motorhomes to still use your on-board facilities if you can
When approaching the park please limit your speed to 20mph on the lane from the Brackenrigg Inn. The lane is full of wildlife and they have poor road sense!
While this pandemic has been awful we recognise that the current climate emergency is going to present our world with far greater challenges. The way we live our lives has to change fundamentally in a short time. We see this as falling broadly into 3 areas:
- Waste has to be replaced with reuse.
- Energy has to become 100% sustainable, so no carbon.
- Our environment has to become more biodiverse.
Here at The Quiet Site we are 20 years along the exciting road to sustainability and hope you will be able to join us.
Daniel and the Quiet Team
3th October 2021