Day 28 3 nights ‘Fit for a Hero’ 👩⚕️ 👨🏾⚕️
Do you know someone who is either a frontline worker or works for the NHS and really deserves a holiday? We are offering a very special 3 night holiday for that key person and their family.
This competition is open to anyone who’s doing special things for others at the moment. It might be a care worker, teacher, driver, farmer, postman, doctor, supermarket worker or NHS worker etc. The list of worthy winners is endless.
To make this truly special and unique, the holiday will include:
* 3 nights in a Glamping Cabin or a super cool Hobbit Hole at The Quiet Site
* Ullswater Steamers tickets
* Lowther Castle tickets
* A £100 voucher for The George and Dragon at Clifton
* First drinks in The Quiet Bar free each evening of stay.
* Welcome bottle of Prosecco and box of fudge.
* Free vegetables from our new veg patch
* Free transfers from Penrith Station if arriving by train
* Use of electric bikes (adults only)
* Fresh baked croissants and coffee each morning
* Food starter kit (milk,bread,butter, orange juice, tea, coffee)
To enter your Hero just tell us in one line why you have to nominated them and then share the post to them so they know you care.
T&Cs – 2 people and up to 4 children and a 1 dog. The prize can be taken at any time in the future, subject to availability and travel restrictions. The winner will be chosen by my scrupulously honest and impartial mother on 26th April. Winners will be contacted via the person who nominated them, via our social media channels. No cash alternatives to prizes are offered.