Coronavirus Update – 7th January 2022
- Check-in and checkout is contactless. Pause outside the reception staying in your vehicle and you will be led to your glamping unit or pitch. Please leave your key in your door when leaving.
- All site information will be emailed to you before arrival.
- The Quiet Bite is open for for Pizza between every day between 1700 and 19.30. It is open in the morning for Crépes (Sat and Sun only) and Bacon Rolls every day. There is a £5 deposit on mugs.
- When approaching the park please limit your speed to 20mph on the lane from the Brackenrigg Inn. The lane is full of wildlife and they have poor road sense!#
The risk of lockdown looks to be reducing but the risk of individual infection and isolation has never been greater and should your bookings be affected by any such national or personal infrction/lockdown then you can either:
- Rebook another date
- Receive a credit note valid for 2 years
- Receive a full refund
This applies to all existing and new bookings.
While this pandemic has been awful we also recognise that the current climate emergency is going to present our world with far greater challenges. The way we live our lives has to change fundamentally in a short time. We see this as falling broadly into 3 areas:
- Waste has to be replaced with reuse.
- Energy has to become 100% sustainable, so no carbon.
- Our environment has to become more biodiverse.
Here at The Quiet Site we are 20 years along the exciting road to sustainability and hope you will be able to join us.
Daniel and the Quiet Team
8th January 2022